- Council District Four: Tom LaBonge - Councilman LaBonge is our most direct representative to the City.
Olympic Community Police Station - official website of THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT - Our local police station is located at
1130 S. Vermont Los Angeles, CA 90006 213-382-9102 213-382-4365
Wilshire Community Police Station - official website of THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT - (West side of Bronson between 8th and Wilshire only). Our local police station is located at
4861 Venice Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019 213-473-0476
*Our Senior Lead Officer * - Officer Harry Cho, firstname.lastname@example.org, 213-793-0649
Our friends and neighbors
- The Triplets - "The Triplets" are a trio of independent Historic Preservation Overlay Zones (HPOZs, or Historic Districts) which share a single HPOZ Board. The three members of The Triplets are Wilshire Park (designated in 2008),Country Club Park and Windsor Village (both designated in 2010).
- Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council - Our local neighborhood council, and our strongest link between City government, local neighborhood associations and residents,
Sites with useful information
- City Office of Historic Resources - The city's website is chock-full of useful information for folks who live in historic neighborhoods, and all Angelenos.
- City Of Los Angeles: Citywide Services Directory - Searchable directory of city services, including sanitation, street services, etc.
- Historical/Cultural Monuments - A list of Historical and Cultural monuments in Los Angeles, organized by neighborhood.
- LADWP's "Go Green Site" - Tons of tips from LADWP on how to conserve water and how to get rewarded by the city for doing so.
- Los Angeles Public Library - Amazingly comprehensive online databases of photos, census records through 1930, Sanborn Maps, and a complete searchable archive of the LA Times from the 1880s to the 1980s, as well as a wealth of social and historic information.
- California Historical Society Collection, 1860-1960 - Beware! Only follow this link if you have an hour to spend browsing amazing historical photographs! Curious about what LA used to look like? Use this collection to see.
Tools to report various issues to the City
- LADBS Violation Report Form - Use this online form to report building code violations. NOTE: Anonymous reports are not accepted
- Illegal Dumping Incident Report - Report illegal dumping using this form. You can also call 1-888-8-DUMPING.
- Report broken streetlights - Tools to report issues with street lights either using a map or a simple form